Our Community Legal Interpreter Bank ensures that a language barrier never stands in the way when a low-income person needs legal assistance.
Our Victim Services Interpreter Bank helps to ensure that a language barrier never stands in the way when a victim of crime needs help to recover. Our bank provides assistance with in-person interpretation, translations, and telephonic interpretation.
All of our in-person interpreters are specially-trained on how to work in the legal and/or victim-services setting; our victim services interpreters are also available at all hours of the day and night—every day of the year on a scheduled or emergency basis.
Ayuda’s Interpreter Banks
Legal & Non-Legal Victim Services Providers
We value our partnership with you.
Thank you for your support of the Ayuda Interpreter Bank.
We strive to continue our partnership, offering the following free services to ensure that you are meeting your legal and ethical obligations when it comes to communicating with your clients and potential clients, while also ensuring that you are able to assist those you help, regardless of the language spoken by them:
- Specially-trained, in-person interpreters working in many languages, including but not limited to, Spanish, Amharic, French, Vietnamese, and American Sign Language.
- Community Legal Bank interpreters are trained in the attorney/client privilege, confidentiality, and the unauthorized practice of law.
- Victim Services Bank interpreters have all completed training on how to work in the victim-services setting.
- Please note that you can request an interpreter in advance for both of our banks. We offer immediate assistance only for our Non-Legal Victim Services; interpreters can be requested at any time of the day or night, every day of the year.
- Telephonic interpretation in more than 200 languages, available at any hour of the day or night, every day of the year. Some exclusions apply as per grant funding; please contact us with ay specific questions.
- Translation of documents into dozens of languages.
If you ever have any question or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
If you have never used the services of Ayuda’s Interpreter Bank before but would like to, you may be able to join our bank. If you meet certain criteria, and if there is funding available, you will receive services for free.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that our funding allows for new applications at this time.