Social WorkerMarch 21, 2011
- Provide clinical case management and crisis intervention to include culturally and linguistically appropriate referrals for housing, education, medical and mental health care, employment, and other identified areas of need.
- Conduct client intakes and develop individualized case management plans based on client assessments.
- Collaborate with Ayuda’s Legal Department to provide holistic services to clients.
- Conduct outreach and trainings to providers and community members.
- Participate and represent Ayuda in meetings with community partner organizations.
- Maintain client case files, program statistics and monthly reports.
- Coordinate and accompany clients to appointments as needed.
- Provide leadership with assessment and development of Hermanas Unidas/Sisters United support group program for survivors of trauma.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- MSW required, LGSW Eligible required.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- At least 2 years of experience in providing case management and/or direct services to at-risk populations. Experience working with survivors of domestic violence and/or survivors of trauma is desired.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and knowledge of issues involved in working with diverse populations.
- Strong commitment to serving, empowering, and advocating on behalf of Ayuda’s low-income immigrant client base.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and part of a diverse multidisciplinary team.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience, plus a generous benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance
TO APPLY: Email the following to Jennifer Vargas, Director of Social Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org: Cover letter, Resume and 3 References.< Back